Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro Firmware
So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used in this guide. You may now proceed with the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. This tutorial lists step-by-step instructions on how to flash stock firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows computer. We have found MiFirm.net a good source for Global ROMs. Browse by model name, then select the Global tab in the search results.
- The storage can be expanded up to 1TB via microSD card.
- You can perform the flashing process using the Fastboot binary itself, in which case the Fastboot ROM can be used on Windows, Linux, as well as on macOS.
- Xiaomi provides full ROMs of every update, for each of its compatible devices.
- This means that the updates could take some time before they are available for each and every device worldwide.
- If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find.
- Here you can download all Xiaomi Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page.
Here’s a small and simple guide to Flash Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device. ADB is a command-line tool included in the Android SDK development kit. It is used to communicate with any device that runs the Android operating system. You can use the ADB commands to perform various operations on your Android device. Now, transfer the downloaded ROM to device storage. Wait for 4-5 minutes and unplug your device even if it doesn’t show success. Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM.
Any smartphone user prefers getting the software updates at the earliest possible. Manufacturers roll out updates over-the-air, often referred to as ‘OTA updates’. And these could take some time before they reach every designated handset in the world.
Custom ROMs are available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient. Additionally, Xiaomi has provided developers with various tools to create their custom ROMs. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways. Firstly, it ensures that the device is running the most up-to-date version of the OS, which can improve performance and security.
The Stock ROM can also be stock firmware ROM used to upgrade or downgrade the Operating System (OS) on your Xiaomi Devices. Xiaomi users can flash stock firmware/Upgrade or Downgrade device firmware using this application.